Jeffrey Hammel Scholarship
About Jeffrey Hammel Scholarship
The Jeffrey Hammel Scholarship seeks to provide aid To A Special student, struggling to pay the high cost of university tuition, who also demonstrates a keen understanding of the words.
Scholarship Application Guidelines
- Must attend an accredited US-Based university
- Must possess an excellent academic record.
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead.
- Written in English.
- 700-850 words.
- Original, no plagiarized content.
- Content should be well written and descriptive.
- Positively Influencing People in Your Life and Career
Deadline & Announcement
- May 10, 2023
- May 15, 2023
Results will be posted on this Website
Scholarships Application Form
About Jeffrey Hammel
Jeffrey Hammel is an influential leader with broad financial and operational expertise, including over 20 years in the healthcare space. His career spans auditing, controllership, financial management and senior leadership.
Jeffrey Hammel holds an MBA from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business, as well as a Bachelors Degree in Accounting from Indiana University Bloomington.